Distrilog Group creates great added value for customers by perfectly coordinating all links in the supply chain and, where possible, consolidating goods flows.
Distrilog Group distributes goods for large, medium-sized, and small companies throughout the Benelux. Distrilog Group makes a meaningful difference in logistics services by combining experience, scale, and solutions tailored to customers and products.
With more than 30 years of acquired knowledge and skill at the helm, 7 years in sophisticated focus sectors and all links in the logistics chain, we focus on the optimisation and horizontal consolidation of goods flows within our focus sectors. Our IT solutions lift logistics processes to a higher operational and strategic level.
We regularly invest in new equipment to ensure the highest reliability. Of course, this also positively affects consumption and CO2 emissions. We like to do our bit for the climate by using HVO diesel, LNG lorries, and multimodal transport, etc.
Moreover, our drivers do more than just drive a lorry. They are well trained in all aspects of their profession, are paid appropriately, feel engaged in their work, and speak the language of their delivery area. All our vehicles are equipped with GPS and Track & Trace systems. Our Customer Service and Planning departments communicate directly and clearly so that each customer receives the personalised service they deserve. Web-based information systems ensure that all of our customers have online access to all of the information they need. Anytime and anywhere.
Distrilog Group is a founding partner of DHB (Distribution Holland-Belgium) and, thus, is part of an intelligent and tightly-meshed distribution network throughout the Benelux. We joined forces with five other logistics partners: the family companies Charlier (LU), De Graaf (NL), Thijs (NL), and Tielbeke (NL) and Wesseling (NL). Our strong localisation policy, engaged people, modern technology, and a wide range of services, allows DHB to offer each customer the strength of an international company with the service provided by a family business. DHB guarantees that every shipment will reach its destination within 24 hours. And this applies everywhere in the Benelux.
With more than 30 years of acquired knowledge and skill at the helm, 7 years in sophisticated focus sectors and all links in the logistics chain, we focus on the optimisation and horizontal consolidation of goods flows within our focus sectors.
At Distrilog Group, we like to take into account the wishes and needs of the customer. This is why we are happy to help you find the best solution. Curious about the available options?
- personal service typical of a family business;
- daily or scheduled pick-ups of shipments;
- container collection at ports and inland harbours;
- barcoding, sorting, storage, and/or trans-shipment of goods in our warehouses, of which 22 are in the Benelux: 17 of our own warehouses in Belgium and 5 with our DHB partners in Luxembourg and the Netherlands;
- modern IT support, also for inventory management;
- distribution to end customers the next workday;
- a wide range of delivery formulas: next workday, window delivery, and time delivery;
- real-time tracking & tracing, POD via internet within 24 hours;
- data entry and follow-up tailored to the customer's needs – manual, semi-automatic, or automatic – via WOEI, connection to SAP systems or EDI;
- more than 300 vehicles, different types adapted to the goods and/or delivery environment;
- transport and storage of ADR;
- packaging registration and returns.
View some of our cases here
Contact our team for a collaboration or tailor-made solution
At Distrilog Group, we like to take into account the wishes and needs of the customer. This is why we are happy to help you find the best solution. Curious about the available options? You’re welcome to contact us.